Saturday, October 6, 2012

Who Framed Roger Rabbit


_)O_O(_ Oh. My. God. This movie has so many memories, for me. Most of them are good. In fact all of them are. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a film adaptation of a book by the title Who Censored Roger Rabbit?. The film was made in 1998 but set in, what I assume is, the late 1950s in a world where american produced cartoons live alongside the live-action people in a City of an unknown name. This movie is, to my knowledge, is the only time Warner Brothers and Walt Disney have let both of most their characters be in a single film. The animation work is marvelous evan by todays HD standards, the toons feel like they are rely "there". Despite the fun brevity feel of the story, it is a slightly serious. I'm not kidding, this is almost hard film noir, but it never takes it self to seriously and could be seen as a comedy or a drama piece. Watch it and be amazed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment