Thursday, October 11, 2012

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood


I've only played Brotherhood so if your looking for some retrospective over the whole series, you've come to the wrong place bub. Now then, this is a vary therapeutic game, as in I spent hours upon hours walking around the city killing any of the guards who were unlucky enough to spot me. At first, if anyone ran away I let them go, I figured 'Let them go, they have seen the light.' but after a while (as in a few years) I "had to" track them down on the thought of 'No one will tell of this, ever!'. Then after a time choosing stalk and kill each member of a group then letting the last one live to tell the tale. I got so good at countering without weapons that I had rare occasion to draw my blade, instead choosing to fisticuffs them unconscious with the thought of 'Let them see their best guards get beaten up in public, by one man.' realizing full well that they might get executed for having just seen me. One day I got a little bloodthirsty and killed an "innocent" townsfolk and the device that lets you go back and experience the past gliched out and "said"Ezio never killed innocent people" to witch I responded "Uhhhhh....BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!" What about the 10,000+ guards I killed who had no allegiance to the Big Bad and were just getting payed to do a job, what about them?! They weren't evil, they were just doing a job! Bullshit Ezio never killed anyone "innocent"! That was my experience with this game, yours may by different, for instance: You can run away from the guards and never fight them unless it was your mission to do so, but still never kill them, just knock them out. I played it that way because I was attempting to take out the Big Bad's power-base and that was my method of attack because he destroyed my villa and killed my uncle, who was the closest thing to a father I had. I. was. Pissed! OFF! It's rare that a game lets you role-play to this extent, and this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment