Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hellsing Ultimate


The only series about a complete monster of a character that you will root for. The original one was fine up to a point then it just got boring, this one never got boring...for me. Hellsing Ultimate grabs you by the arm and never lets go until it rips the arm from the shoulder socket. It's violent, bloody, monsterish, and glorious. I can never get enough of it, like a good drink it never looses flavor. The "real" main character Seras Victoria is at first a audience analog, then her own character. I tell you, I can't quite describe my love for this anime, it is wholly sublime with a hint of godhood and a filled to the brim with the joy of excellence that can bring the most hardened people to their knees with exuberance. While most think that something is lost when Kouta Hirano made this anime they did not realize that some thing was gained as well, and I'm not referring to the motion or voices, I'm referring to some extra seines that Kouta put in. Watch this anime, it goes down like fine whisky.      

No comments:

Post a Comment