Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kaiba


Finding an image for this anime was hard, not because of it's rarity but because of Yugioh. ≈_≈ Kaiba is at it's roots a sic-fi love story. Which I admit is old hat, but redoing old themes is in the execution, check out the opining. It's by Seira Kagami who has also done some of the songs for CHAOS;HEAD, Isekai no Seikshi Monogatari, Noramimi 1&2, and Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. The art stile lends itself to show all the characters in a child-like form but they aren't, for the most part. The story begins on amnesia and ends on a crowning moment of awesome. Unlike my Elfin Lied review thinking back on Kaiba gives me a feeling of warmth, at the same time this anime can be vary fucked up, but because of the art stile it sweeps across your conciseness like a light breeze. You will, find your self smiling at this anime. I personally, at one point, yelled out loud the words "THE HELL?!" because something shocked me so. I hope you have as much fun with this anime as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment