Sunday, October 28, 2012

Being Human



What a delight living is. I can't imagine just going to live in a cave somewhere, oh sure I could live but I would be so bored.Talking with people now and then has become one of my secret joys. I could never alienate myself from the rest of humanity 100% and that's why Being Human draws a good amount of my interest. Seeing people trying to "rejoin" humanity is almost funny to me, not because of their situation but because of mine, and that's all I'll say on that. Back to the show; it's about a werewolf, a vampier, and a ghost all trying to be what they're not, human. Just for the record, I have seen both the American and the British versions, if I were to give a read into their shared story well......the British one is better if only for the actor who play the vampier, he has such subtlety in the way he does it. You can just feel the age oozing off of him sometimes, unlike the American actor who just comes across as angsty. Not a bad watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment