Saturday, October 20, 2012

007 Goldeneye Reloaded T_T



There are only two occasions in witch I have returned a game to the store without finishing it. This is one of them.  This game suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. The way you look around is too slow, so if you want to spin around to fire at an oncoming enemy he'll be chewing on your backside before you turn around. The firing trigger along with the aim is well, the trigger on the PS3v was the R1 trigger which is not the button I was most hitting when I wanted to fire and the aim was bad, even at point blank range I was hitting guys at a 30% efficiency, AT POINT BLANK RANGE! I could see what they had stuck in their teeth! ........on the tank level the base of the tank follows the gun, witch is NOT HOW TANKS WORK! One time I wanted to do a strafing run on some badys and as I moved the gun to shoot them the game said "fuck you you're this way now" and more then one occasion I fell through the world into void space. I can't even comment  on the story I never finished it. The only semi-good thing I can say about it is that it looked ok, that's it! The 007 Goldeneye 64 was better than this. Never play 007 Goldeneye Reloaded game.

A far better game 

No comments:

Post a Comment